- OC-3197 - Fixed - A bug was causing LPR capture log browser issues.
- OC-3103 - Fixed - A bug was causing valid and current permits not to display.
Hotfix Changelog for the Week of Octover 12, 2018
Hotfix Changelog for the Week of October 5, 2018
- OC-3186 - Fixed - A bug was forcing users to reset their password each time they logged on to the User Portal.
Wiki Article Updated - Using the Company Editor
We have updated the article that explains how to use the Company Editor available in OPS-COM. We have added archiving for companies with zero associated users.
Check it out at https://wiki.ops-com.com/x/u4VcAg
Hotfix Changelog for the week of September 28, 2018
- OC-3177 - Fixed - A bug that prevented permits purchased at Meters to be displayed correctly on the handheld unit.
Hotfix Changelog for the week of September 21, 2018
- OC-3119 - Fixed - A bug prevented the payments list from displaying correctly.
- OC-3118 - Fixed - Wait Lists were not sorting properly.
- OC-3134 - Fixed - SteelArrow endless loop error.
6.9.141005- Android Maintenance Release
The OperationsCommander team is pleased to announce the release of our improved handheld software. OPS-COM for Android is better than ever. Please review the new functionality and fixes implemented in this release.
- New - OPS-COM for Android now has the ability to search permits using partial permit numbers. This is known as a Wildcard Match search.
- Fixed - OC-3099 - Fixed an issue that showed Offence items on the handheld that were marked as hidden.
- Fixed - OC-2858 - Fixed an issue where Text2ParkMe permits were not showing on the handheld unit when there was no group or zone filter selected.
For specific details on this and other releases please visit the OperationsCommander product WIKI. https://wiki.ops-com.com/x/LgGQAw
Wiki Article Added - Mark Items as Paid
We have a fresh new FAQ article that explains how to improve your LPR Plate reads.
Check it out at: https://wiki.ops-com.com/x/qgCQAw
Hotfix Changelog for the week of September 14, 2018
- OC-3113 - Fixed - Flag deletion bug.
- OC-3080 - Fixed - A bug that prevented Excel export from displaying accurately.
- OC-3099 - Fixed - A bug that was showing all offences regardless of the Ticket Category settings. This was deployed in OPS-COM for Android release 6.9.101343.
- OC-3109 - Fixed - A bug that prevented the daily processed report from showing correct amounts.
- 1992ecb - Fixed - A bug that resulted in multiple notifications being sent if a violation was issued to a person only and not a vehicle.
Hotfix Changelog for the week of September 7, 2018
OC-3093 - Fixed- Invoice payment rollover bug.
OC-3088 - Fixed - Payroll deduction report bug.
Hotfix Changelog for the week of August 31, 2018
- OC-3028 - Fixed - UserName sort bug.
- OC-3074 - Fixed - A bug prevented the CALE permit time from displaying accurately.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely OperationsCommander will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree