- OC-3608 - Fixed an issue that was requesting a comment for Permit State when none was available.
- OC-3639 - Fixed an issue with the Permit State filter on the Permit Search page.
Hotfix Changelog for the week of March 22, 2019
5.05.190319 - Web Maintenance Release
As of today, March 20, 2019, the OperationsCommander web application maintenance release 5.05.190319 has been deployed to production environments. The updates were available for review on preview sites from March 12, 2019. Please take some time to review this information to assess the impact on your production environment and workflow.
- New - Using Refundable Parking Deposits
- New - Bulk Email Filter for Managers that Do Not Hold Permits
- Fixed - OC-3165 - An issue that changed the look of the text box for adding a new incident log.
Refer to this wiki article for full Release Notes - https://wiki.ops-com.com/x/zgAMB
Hotfix Changelog for the week of March 15, 2019
- OC-3597 - Fixed - A bug that was causing the error "Can not find primary vehicle" to be generated during a vehicle merge.
Hotfix Changelog for the week of March 1, 2019
- OC-3522 - Fixed - A bug that was preventing resending of invoice emails.
- OC-3508 - Fixed - A bug that was preventing Incident numbers from displaying in Quick Search results.
Wiki Article Updated - Search for a Violation as an Administrator
We have updated the wiki article that explains how to search for violations as an administrator in OPS-COM.
Check it out here: https://wiki.ops-com.com/x/xweQAQ
Wiki Article Updated - Appealing Parking Violations
We have updated the wiki article that explains the process of appealing parking violations using the OPS-COM user portal.
Check it out here: https://wiki.ops-com.com/x/bgiQAQ
Wiki Article Added - The PIN - How is it used
We have a fresh new article that explains how the PIN is used to pay for a violation in OPS-COM.
Check it out at: https://wiki.ops-com.com/x/mQUdAg
Hotfix Changelog for the week of February 22, 2019
- OC-3505 - Fixed - A bug that was causing Text2ParkMe lots to display on the user side, but throw errors.
Wiki Article Updated - Reports Defined
We have updated the article that explains the different types of available reports and definitions of these reports.
Check it out at: https://wiki.ops-com.com/x/J4IrAg
5.04.190212 - Web Maintenance Release
The OperationsCommander web application has an upcoming maintenance release. Please take some time to review this information to assess the impact on your production environment and workflow.
The updates were available on preview sites February 12, 2019 and have been released to production environments February 20, 2019.
New - Company Permit Report
New - Look and Feel for Appeal on the User Portal
New - PDF Invoice Attachments
New - Violation Search Updated to Include "With Time"
New - PDF Copies of Invoices Can be Downloaded from the User Portal.
Fixed - The Rollover screen will auto-refresh after changes to the existing permit information.
Fixed - An error was being generated when a vehicle was added on the User Portal.
Fixed - An issue that prevented some payments from showing up on the Failed Payment report.
Fixed - An issue that prevented a Vehicle Information pop-up from appearing on the Admin side.
Fixed - An issue when editing Missing Property Types on IncidentAdmin.
Refer to this wiki article for full Release Notes - https://wiki.ops-com.com/x/uYTdAw
No published changelogs yet.
Surely OperationsCommander will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree